List of the major activities of this year:
- analysis software of sulfur in silver process, it is composed of 2 parts: the recorder software communicates with an oven where a sample is inserted, the data are saved in a database, then a client software, on the network, connect to the server to extract the required to analyse. It is used to follow the quality of the production process. This solution was developed with LabVIEW for Peñoles.
- Gas quality tester for food and medical industry, based on Emerson analyzers and National Instruments hardware with LabVIEW. Solution developed for Messer Ibérica.
- I2S test for smart speakers, acquisition signal analysis and test of the digital I2S signals with National Instruments acquisition hardware and LabVIEW for integration under TestStand and LabWindows/CVI.
- customized training at the CERN for the development of electronic hardware and validation under TestStand with LabWindows/CVI and Python.
- test of residential gateways (modem) DSL, cable (DOCSIS) and fiber (GPON), test bench development for functional validation of WiFi 2.4G and 5G ac, downstream/upstream throughput, customization like MAC address, etc, ISP firmware download with a capacity of 1500 units a shift, technical support for production debug and to increase the volume.
- conference about my activities and experience in a globalized word (digital nomad?) from Mexico at the faculty of engineering, science and architecture of the Juarez University of the State of Durango in Mexico, invited by the postgraduate degree director Luis Oscar Guereca.
- electrical motor test, development of a test sequencer and instruments drivers for the validation of motors with LabVIEW and compact DAQ.