The 2019 activities are as follows:
- Verification of identification engraving on silver ingots: hardware integration and development of a verification system for identifiers engraved on 30 kg silver ingots in a foundry. This tester is based on National Instruments vision for cameras and LabVIEW communicating with PLCs.
- WiFi tester for DSL modem repair center: hardware integration and software development for testing modem PCBA cards under repair, with SMA cables, RF test probes, vector generator / analyzer, and TestStand.
- Integration of mesurement instruments for clinical skin analysis for cosmetology based on LabVIEW.
- Electronic card tester for coffee machine: development of the test sequencer and instruments drivers for integration with a test bench manufactured by the customer. The solution is based on LabVIEW and TestStand.
- Support GPON fiber modem production line testers based on National Instruments TestStand