- Trainer for LabVIEW, TestStand and LabWindows/CVI for various sectors of industrial, scientific and military activities.
- Development of a system of eddy current measurement for detecting surface defects of the materials for nuclear plant (LabWindows/CVI).
- Technical intervention to improve cosmetology and pharmacology clinical study system (LabVIEW)
- Improvement of a thermodynamic principles bench study applied to refrigeration (LabVIEW real-time and embedded WEB server)
- Implementation of Modbus-TCP instruments measurements on Ethernet network and radio for the analysis of energy consumption in buildings and industrial installations (LabVIEW and Visual Basic)
- Development of an automated transcoding measurements server for PLC (LabVIEW)
- Implementation of functional tests for speed industrial controllers validation (TestStand and LabWindows/CVI)
- Conference titled "Particle accelerator: light to future medical" featuring advanced technology through nanoparticles observations processed by synchrotrons.
samedi 31 décembre 2011
Activities in 2011
To start the year 2012 nothing better than to do the recap of last year 2011 as an independent engineer: