To start the year 2012 nothing better than to do the recap of last year 2011 as an independent engineer:
- Trainer for LabVIEW, TestStand and LabWindows/CVI for various sectors of industrial, scientific and military activities.
- Development of a system of eddy current measurement for detecting surface defects of the materials for nuclear plant (LabWindows/CVI).
- Technical intervention to improve cosmetology and pharmacology clinical study system (LabVIEW)
- Improvement of a thermodynamic principles bench study applied to refrigeration (LabVIEW real-time and embedded WEB server)
- Implementation of Modbus-TCP instruments measurements on Ethernet network and radio for the analysis of energy consumption in buildings and industrial installations (LabVIEW and Visual Basic)
- Development of an automated transcoding measurements server for PLC (LabVIEW)
- Implementation of functional tests for speed industrial controllers validation (TestStand and LabWindows/CVI)
- Conference titled "Particle accelerator: light to future medical" featuring advanced technology through nanoparticles observations processed by synchrotrons.